Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What I've learned in Europe 1.0

Things I've learned thus far, from experience;

1. Toilet paper here is rough. ie: Painful.
2. German people are very attractive and know how to dress. Like really. Sexy.
3. German chocolate is delicious.
4. Poland driving and highways are like an amusement park. ie: take gravol.
5. Hold it as long as you can. I may be poor at the end of the trip from needing to go pee.
6. Take advantage of the bread. You'll most likely walk it off. And if you don't, it's still worth it.
7. Having a Canadian flag on your bookbag works wonders.
8. German coffee will wake you up. Don't drink it before a 9 hour bus ride. Oops.

I'm sure I'll have more of these throughout the trip and once home.

Peace, and love.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone, from Europe.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute and funny. I agree, the fashion in Europe is really flattering. Even the older ladies were very well dressed. I found the dark colors very sexy too. Ahh, you must have your mothers chocolate gene. Take care. Gail M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, this post just made me laugh!!
    how toilets paper are rogh?! your bottom is just like a princess one, it likes only what you are used too! :p
    i guess you got scared on teh driveway. i heard they can go up to 240km/hour... this is insane! i never want to drive there!
    fashion is a bit different than in canada, eh?! haha, i love the fact that you found it attractive and sexy. were girls wearing shirt skirt?! did you do a lot of shopping? which shop did you go into?
    and yeah, european people LOVES canadian. just because your are so nice and all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA I do not have a princess bum.

    We didn't go on the Autobahnen where there is no speed limit, but we kind of wanted to just to see what it was like.

    Fashion is so gorgeous; such simple outfits but so put together and professional looking, even just casual people out walking their dog or whatever. We didn't get any time to shop shop, so I was upset; I wanted to buy some European clothes no one at home would have!! We only had one "shopping" time and it was in Old Town Warsaw so it was mainly tourist shops and coffee places....

    ReplyDelete