Sunday, May 15, 2011

Small town girl pt 1.0

Well, if nothing else, I really feel like a small town girl. The Fredericton Intl (ha!) airport is the lobby of the hotel the MRH program put us up in for the night.

After a slight panic when I heard I had to take a little sky train to get to the hotel from my terminal, I feel I had a successful burst of common sense and direction and easily found my way. Mama raised a little traveler just like her!

Nothing was planned at the hotel last night but several of us met early in the evening and later for dinner. It was so exciting to finally be meeting the online chat names I've been conversing with the last few months!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone, from the Toronto airport.

Location:Toronto, Sheraton Gateway.

No comments:

Post a Comment