Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I've learned about Europe 2.0

Part 2:

1. Polish boys can't dance.
2. What happens in Poland stays in Poland...BUT I feel it's safe to say that Devin's dance routine was wonderful.
3. I repeat: bread is delicious here.
4. Things are so cheap here. Except gas. Yikes. Its almost double what it is in Canada...with the conversion.
5. My math for the above is probably wrong. I blame Steve. He agreed with me.
6. Veggies are big. Fruit not so much.

Peace, and love.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone, from Poland.
Location:Poland

2 comments:

  1. What di you mean by what happen in Poland stay in Poland?! cause we use this expression when you get drunk and act very funny and shamefull and that you make out (just kssing i mean by that) ... so now i wanna know!!!!!! ;)
    veggies are big? what do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, there were some silly things that happened at the bars - nothing bad, but funny quotes or conversations with Polish people and no one understood. Just a lot of laughs and "inside jokes".

    And, "veggies are big" = They're popular. So, at every meal there were vegetables, but barely any fruit. I was kind of grossed out by the tomatos for breakfast idea, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete