Thursday, November 17, 2011

An update..

My friend Emily, who I have been urging to apply to MRH [I'm so excited for her to do so!], found this little comic in her Internet cruise today, and passed it along to me.

A fantastic little comic with a wonderful lesson and something that so many survivors have in common - the incentive to teach younger generations. I am so thankful for the survivors and those who have decided to do this; I know Faigie and Pinchas - the survivors I traveled with in Germany and Poland this summer - made a huge impact on my life. As did Philip Riteman, a survivor living in Halifax that I had the honor of meeting last spring.

Stay tuned in the next day or two for a blog post about my recent activity: a class talk and a new, exciting adventure and project that I've taken on which has led me to meet another survivor in the Halifax area - Steven Markus!

No comments:

Post a Comment