Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Testing...testing...

I found this app for my iPod hosted by Blogger and am testing it out! I'll hopefully be able to use this as a means of updating my blog while I'm gone as I can write on the go, save the draft and post when I can pick up a wifi signal.

I'm hoping this means I'll be able to write while in transport to and from the camps so things are fresh in my mind.

I obviously won't be able to post photos and do quotes and any formatting but I hope you'll bear with me and be patient as I do what I can from overseas and update and add photos upon returning home.

I look forward to having the opportunity to do this trip as well as document it.

This app also automatically updates my Twitter and Facebook that I have updated my blog, hopefully reaching a wider audience and everyone interested.

Please note my "signature", for when I'm overseas as well ;-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone, from Europe!!
Location:Halifax

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing the tools and apps that are available to make posting easy. Good luck! Gail M.

    ReplyDelete