Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Resource Materials

Hi, everyone!

I've been busy running around doing things for the trip; doctors appointments, needles, buying this and that, organizing this, completing that...and also adding some movies and reading materials to my list of "To Do" before 14 May, on top of the two exams I still have to write!

I just thought I'd share this little list with you incase any of you are interested in brushing up on your knowledge and getting a feel for the things I'll be trying to grasp and deal with while overseas. Some of these I have seen, some are still waiting to be checked off my list, but here's what I've found so far. Please feel free to leave a comment with anything I've missed that you feel worthwhile.

Movies:

  • The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
  • The Pianist
  • Sophie's Choice
  • Blind Spot: Hitler's Secretary
  • The Reader
  • Life is Beautiful


Readings:
  • Maus I and II (Art Spiegelman)
  • War and Genocide: A concise history of the Holocaust (Doris L. Bergen)
  • Night (Elie Wiesel)
  • The Diary of Anne Frank
  • Hana's Suitcase
  • The Book Thief (Markus Zusak)
  • Sarah's Key (Tatiana de Rosnay)


Online Materials:



"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy" - Anne Frank




No comments:

Post a Comment