Thursday, August 25, 2011

Leadership Retreat Weekend

Really looking forward to seeing these boys! L-R: Riley (
from Vancouver), Dan (Calgary), myself, Kevin (Ottawa).
I'm just about ready to head to Orangeville, Ontario for the MRH leadership retreat weekend.

This weekend, not only will I be reunited with many that took the trip overseas with me, but I will have the opportunity to spend time putting projects in place, and working on how to be a leader / how to teach Holocaust education. I'm really looking forward to this.

As a treat, both Faigie and Pinchas will be joining us and we will be able to learn more of their own stories.

I'm unsure of the Internet availability while I'm away, so if I can't blog over the weekend, I will upon my return to Fredericton.

"A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well, and to help those who are doing well to do even better" - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment