Sunday, July 17, 2011

For your interest..

I thought tonight I would pass along several links that I've saved over the last few weeks to share with you, my viewers.

I can't begin to express how proud I am, how happy and fortunate I am, that I have the opportunity to share my knowledge, the stories of others, with you. Together, we can make a change in the world.

1. Article on 2011 MRH participant Dustin Hutton-Alcorn, as seen in the Abbotsford News on 13 June 2011.

2. Article on 2011 MRH participant Allison Miceli, as seen in the Burlington Post on 29 June 2011.

3. Movie trailer for the movie "Paper Clips".

4. A blog of a friend of a friend's and her experiences in Palestine, studying the conflict, there.

5. An excellent piece on stereotypes of the Jewish peoples, "Hebrew Mamita".

6. An article about a gay survivor of the Holocaust, as seen in Spiegel Online International.

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." - Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment